Lacing Instructions for Proper Fit of your New Casta Diva Corset!
- Count up 6 grommets from the bottom, tie and anchor string to secure
- Starting from the top – lace from out to in and in to out creating a series of X’s
- After the 4th grommet, “fluff” breasts, tighten & continue until you reach the anchor
- Tie off the top string, remove anchor, begin at the bottom and work up, repeating the same in/out lacing technique
- Pull tight as you go, when you reach the last available grommet, tie bow and tuck into lacing
- Starting at the bottom, lace from out to in and in to out creating a series of X’s
- Pull tight as you go, front should close completely.
- If need be, tighten or loosen back accordingly
DO NOT lace corset “herringbone” like you would a pair of sneakers. This puts strain on the fabric and does not hold the corset in place properly. If you lose or break a lace, 80” shoelaces from any shoe department will work for lacing.